Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sweet

Piles of laundry…

Sticky apple juice on the kitchen floor…

Bathrooms need cleaning, beds are unmade.

 

This morning, I didn’t see the blessings…

Lost in things undone…

Sitting here now, I see.

 

sam

 

My baby boy falling asleep in my arms…

His little arms holding a little stuffed owl…

Long dark eyelashes touching chubby little cheeks.

 

My big kids playing back in their rooms…

Baby dolls, house, and tractors, too…

Voices quiet to benefit  little brother.

 

Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes its hard to look at the dirty house as a blessing but us who have healthy kids are blessed, and sometimes it just takes letting the dirty house go to see them! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)