Sunday, January 2, 2011

Amazing Alice in Wonderland Party

My SIL is amazingly talented.  You know, the jaw dropping, why didn’t I think of that, WOW kind of talented.  I love her and I thank God that my brother had the good sense to snatch her up when they were both around fourteen years old.  Yeah, that’s right.  It’s been a long and beautiful love story….  But, that’s not what this is about.

Kendall's Birthday Party 028

 

This is about my niece, Alice…. 

Errr….

I mean, Kendall’s amazing eighth birthday party. 

It was amazing cool.  I thought I’d share it here on my silly little blog so I can brag on my SIL, Sherell and also so you can steal her ideas…  ;)

 

 

 

 

The table she set up for the kids was beautiful.

Kendall's Birthday Party 002 Kendall's Birthday Party 004

The snacks were so creative.

Kendall's Birthday Party 007 Kendall's Birthday Party 008

Kendall's Birthday Party 009 Kendall's Birthday Party 013

Kendall's Birthday Party 034  Kendall's Birthday Party 027

 Kendall's Birthday Party 022Kendall's Birthday Party 059

The games were a delight.

Kendall's Birthday Party 015

The cake…  Well, see for yourself.

Kendall's Birthday Party 068

The party was great.  It was enough to make you smile like a… 

well…  you know…

Kendall's Birthday Party 069

9 comments:

  1. wow~! I am glad not all of your friends are required to be so talented~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing!!! I love it!!!

    I also LOVE your site!! That's why I am awarding you with the Stylish Blog Award!!!

    Congrats!!!

    Hey I was chosen to receive the Stylish blogger award and I got to pick bloggers I thought deserved the award as well and you were one of my choices :)

    Check it out here:

    http://weddedmommybliss.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-blogger-award.html

    Thanks for having a great site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dianna ~ You just have to be so talented to be my SIL, LOL!

    @Mommy on the go ~ Thanks so much for your kindness. I really enjoy blogging and look forward to checking out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I tried to leave a comment the other day but apparently it didn't go through on the iPad.)

    You are so sweet and I love you! So glad I have such an amazing in-law family! I feel like I've spent so much of my life with you all I could just drop the "in-law" part altogether! (we were actually 15 when it all started but what's one year after it's been over 16!)

    I'm glad the party went so well and everyone had such a good time. I had a blast putting it all together and overall managed to not be as exhausted as usual! lol! I hope your readers enjoy reading about it and looking at the pics as much as I did! Thank you for capturing the parts I was too busy to get!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!

    Hey I was chosen to receive the Stylish blogger award and I got to pick bloggers I thought deserved the award as well and you were one of my choices

    Check it out here
    http://lotsoffunwithmyfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were not kidding! That is one amazing party! :) Love the snacks - so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo fun! I love a good party. Lots of cool details. Thanks for sharing and linking up to my Pity Party.
    xo,
    Mique

    ReplyDelete
  8. great party, stealing some ideas. want to know about the cards for the croquet game?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you purchase Cheshire cat smile?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)