Monday, October 15, 2012

Day of Beauty

Some days, the amazing gifts of an awesome God just overwhelm.

Majestic oak, wearing fall leaves...
Intricate wooly worm...
Wonder in little eyes...
History preserved beautifully...
Tiny flowers nearly hidden...
Warm light and shadows...
Sunshine, breaking through clouds lighting the way...
Rainbows, would you believe there were nine different ones to brighten our way home...
Down a winding country road dressed for the season...

And a sunset reflecting on clouds...

 

A day of joy, gifts of beauty counted in photos.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, Fatima! They captured a beautiful day, indeed.

    Amy E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a taste of fall with me. I'm from the north, but now live in Texas where vivid fall colors are the rarity rather than the everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. dumpsters to rent New Braunfels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)