Thursday, August 25, 2011

Everyday Moments

~Why I love being a mom with a camera!

Sarah helping Sam 1

Sarah helping Sam 2

Sarah helping Sam 3

Sarah helping Sam 4

Sarah helping Sam 5

 Sarah helping Sam crash

Bet you didn’t see that coming! Well, maybe you did!

Call me a dork, but I just found the setting on my camera that allows me to take many pictures all in a row. It’s such fun to play with taking a quick sequence of photos of my kids doing what they do best. Play.

And I have captured a fun little moment in time that I will treasure.

 

I’m sharing today at

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of her pink cowboy boots! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! They look like they are taking that so serious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab photos - love to see the kids playing together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute!! Great capturing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)