Friday, January 7, 2011

Wanna Share?

I’m not good at promoting myself or my blog.  I link to my new posts on facebook and I link to a few “linky parties.”  Mostly, I just wait for folks to find me.  And that’s okay with me.  I cherish my 25 sweet followers and the others who hop over to the blog from wherever…

Still, I thought it might be nice to add a new feature. 

If you look to the right, you’ll see a nifty little button you can use to share my silly little blog with your friends on facebook or twitter. 

So, if you read something here that touches your heart, makes you laugh, or brings out your inner housewife….  Share it with your friends.  It’ll make my day.  I’ll be dancing in the kitchen…  Singing in the shower…  Talking to myself in the car.  Oh, wait…  I already do those things.  Don’t tell anyone, okay?

Oh, and thanks for sharing.  It really is so sweet.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)