Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I’m thankful that…

My kids forgive me for being grumpy.

Grumpiness can be cured by taking a little nap.

Naps help when you’re still exhausted a week after a trip to the Emergency Room.

The nurses in the Emergency Room did a great job with Sam’s stitches.

Sam’s healing nicely and will get to have the stitches removed tomorrow.  

Having stitches didn’t slow Sam down… Or keep him from climbing on things…  I think I’m thankful for that one!

 

Count your many blessings and bless the rest of us by sharing in the comments.  We love hearing what makes other folks thankful.

 

Thanks for visiting today!

Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)