Monday, December 20, 2010

End of the Year Review

I’m pretty busy these days being an elf.  I’m betting most other folks are pretty busy as Christmas nears, too. 

So even though I have a half dozen blog posts working in my head, they’ll have to wait for me to have time to share them.

For now, I thought I’d do what lots of others will be doing as the year winds down and share a few favorite things from the past year.  Kind of an award show, best of the blog thing.  Humor me.  ;)

Today, I’m going to share links to some of my favorite blog posts in the “thoughts” category.  I love sharing my thoughts on various subjects.  In the process of writing about whatever topic is on my mind, I find myself digging deeper into the subject and gaining a better understanding.  Then, some of you lovely readers take time to leave a comment.  Those comments help me to dig even deeper.  All this digging helps me to better understand the world we live in, live a better and more intentional life, and look at others with more compassion and understanding.  It’s a good thing.

So here we go….  Hope you’ll enjoy these links to my favorite thoughts from the past year.  Just click on the title to be linked to the blog post. 

And, hey…  Thanks for stopping by from time to time.  If it wasn’t for you all, I probably wouldn’t take time to write all this stuff.  I’m having so much fun.  It means so much to me to get to share a little bit of my life with all of you.  Thanks so much for letting me.

Fatima

 

image

Counting the Cost

 

Neighbors

 

Sweet Hymns on a Dusty Gravel Road

 

Nostalgia

 

Neo-Hippy

 

Battle Scars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)