Saturday, October 16, 2010

Welcome

Before…

white door

 

After…

green door

**Ignore that horrible shadow in the photo… I’ve been meaning to snap a better picture and finally gave up and posted anyway.

With many thanks to my honey for letting me spend an entire Saturday doing one of my favorite things, painting.  I’m really enjoying the fresh clean look of my front door. 

picnic table 

It would seem that green paint is just too much fun.  Even the picnic table ended up with a few coats.

I love that before/after feeling that comes from completing a project like this.  Hooray for home improvement!

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome!Feel free to come paint here.I have a lot that needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It looks so warm and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green door! Painting is one of my favorite things too. Just a fresh coat of paint makes anything look newer and cleaner. My dad says that I paint anything and everything that is standing still! I completely understand that feeling of the before and after of a project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)