Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Ten years of being married to a wonderful man.

He brings me wild flowers. 

He dances with my girls in the kitchen.

He wrestles with my boys in the yard.

He loves me, even when I mess up (and that’s pretty often).

He encourages me.

He goes along with my crazy schemes, usually against his better judgment. 

He holds my hand when I’m scared and hugs me when I’m sad.

He works hard so that I can stay home and be a momma.

He laughs at my corny jokes.

He let me bring home a cow and 15 chickens.

He didn’t know what he was getting into…

But, it’s pretty wonderful.

Thanks, honey, for ten very wonderful years. 

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! Mark and I have been married 13 and together 15 years now. We had a big cookout on our 10th anniversary and had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)