Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I’m thankful that…

 

I live in a country where I am free to have and express my own unique thoughts and beliefs.

I was afforded an education, allowing me to read, research, and learn unlimited things.

I have a house full of books, the internet, and public television.

I can easily drive to the local library and borrow lovely books.

I have the freedom to share this love of learning with my children on a daily basis. 

 

How ‘bout you?  What are you thankful for today?  Hope you’ll leave me a comment and share some of the good in your life.  I love seeing what is making others happy.  So, share the blessings…  :)

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful it is almost Friday!

    thankful that some "squirley" things in life are setling down!

    My son had a good birthday and has such a great group of family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that I may have found the reason for my daughter's "episodes". I am thankful for Motrin for my 13 month old with a horrible ear infection. I am thankful my mom is coming tomorrow so I can take my dog to the vet, ALONE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)