Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I’m thankful for…

Brotherly love that means sharing a treasured stick-horse, riding double while wearing cowboy boots and hats.

Sisterly love that ends the day sleeping in the same bed, giggling and whispering.

A friend who doesn’t mind when I act silly.

A handsome husband who bought me cotton candy at Harvest Homecoming and patiently walked through all the booths, pushing a stroller.

That the day is done and the things that are un-done can be done tomorrow…. Maybe. 

 

Count your blessings.  Feel free to leave a comment sharing your blessings if you like.  I enjoy reading about your blessings and I know that counting them makes you appreciate them so much more.  Give it a try… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)