Friday, October 22, 2010

Re-purposed Toddler Bed

 

Bet I’m not the only one with one of these things laying around…

100_8196

Note the missing rail on one side…  Ripped clean off by my lovely children, making the bed un-yard sale worthy.

100_8195

 

 

Glad I kept this handy little “tool” for tightening the screws…  This time I used it to take off the other guardrail.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you guessed my purpose yet?

100_8197

Add a mattress and a few pillows…

100_8198

Have you guessed yet?

100_8200

Cover the mattress and pillows with a sheet and a throw blanket.  Add a pillow or two…

100_8203

Instant kid couch for the play room!  I’ll grant you, it’s not going in my living room, but I think the kids will enjoy having a couch that’s their size to stretch out on when they are playing or watching TV in the basement.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea! When I have one that we are not using I hope I remember to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! You're so creative:)We've never used a toddler bed before. Just went straight for the twin bed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)