Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I’m thankful for…

Yummy barley soup and biscuits with apple butter.

My MIL spending the morning teaching my kiddos about the planets.

Seeing our new barn going up and the joy it brings to my boys watching at the window. 

Locally owned and operated businesses (like the ones doing our barn).

My new phone (I finally chose one!) is going to be delivered today!

 

Wanna share some of your blessings?  Feel free to leave your own list in the comments…  It’s amazing how listing the positive things makes the negative things seem smaller!

1 comment:

  1. My Thankful Thursday

    My granny is slowly improving!
    Tomorrow is Friday!
    beeing able to visit with my (Ohio) family last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. Comments make me so happy that I dance around the room! ;)